- Infrared light generated by the Illumination Module creates reflection patterns on the user’s eyes.
- Sensors detect eye movements, enabling gaze to be determined from analysis of the reflection patterns in combination with additional data measured from the user’s face and eyes.
- Combining data about the user’s gaze, position, and presence enables:
- Powerful human-machine interaction
- Resource optimization
- Training and skills transfer
- Assessment and treatment of medical conditions and human behaviors